Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Cross Trainer
Cross trainers were first introduced in the 1990s and have since become one of the most popular ways of losing weight and keeping fit at home. If you are in a position where you don’t feel the gym is going to be of use to you because you don’t have the time then a cross trainer could be the answer you are looking for.
Most of them are a little expensive but they all provide a good experience in terms of losing weight at home and one of the most popular cross trainers on the market at the moment is the Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Cross Trainer (lowest price here!). This cross trainer by Body Sculpture was available to purchase in 2007 and since then has been one of the most popular cross trainers available – which is a long time to still be one of the most popular on the market.
The Body Sculpture BE5920 Cross Trainer provides a lot of features the other cross trainers do not and the price it comes at just goes to show why it is one of the most popular among home exercise equipment. If you are looking for a cross trainer that not only provides all the basic features, but one that also provides other features that can give you a different experience, then the Body Sculpture BE5920 should definitely be considered and here are a few of the reasons why:
- Anti-slip foot plates – A lot of the foot plates provided by other cross trainers don’t provide as much safety as the anti-slip this cross trainer provides. Even during intense workouts you can be sure you are not going anywhere.
- Steel robust frame – The steel frame this structure possesses is actually very lightweight and the whole cross trainer only weighs 28kg, which makes it very easy to move around the house by one person.
- 4 exercises in one – The motion of the cross trainer can provide 4 different motions and thus providing 4 different exercises. You can simulate jogging, skiing, stepping, and cycling.
- Adjustable tension resistance – If you find that your exercise is getting easier you will be able to manually change the tension resistance that will provide you with a much bigger challenge should you seek one.
- Computer monitor – The computer monitor will track your progress by supplying you with data such as the speed, time, distance, and calories lost.
- 100kg maximum weight – Anyone under the weight of 100kg can use this machine with ease. It has a sturdy design so it can cater for most people’s weight and help them start losing it.
- Adjustable handlebars – The handlebars can be used in dual action or as static mode to train upper body muscles – these can also be adjusted for height to suit many people.
- Fan design – The fan will provide a quiet experience so everyone else in the house need not suffer from any loud noises.
- Very easy to use and assemble – There is some manual assembly required to setup the cross trainer but this can easily be achieved with a few minutes of your time, a manual that is included, and a few of the tools included to make this a painless process.
For the price this cross trainer is very affordable and provides users with everything they need to get started in losing weight and keeping fit at home. It’s a very sturdy design that can cater for most people under the weight of 100kgs, and with the features it provides and the noise reduction fan that is integrated makes this a top quality product and definitely a cross trainer that should be considered.
Features: Adjustable handlebars – Fan integration – Anti-slip pedals