||JTX Transition||Heart rate strap –Variable stride lengths – 19 workout programmes||High end||Lowest Price Here!|
||Kettler Viteo P||Pulse receiver – 4 user profile memory – 12 workout programmes||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||JLL CT200||8 resistance settings – 12 months warranty – Heart rate sensors||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Compact Cross Trainers
Having a cross trainer in your house is sometimes space consuming and it will often get in the way of other household duties. If you are looking for a cross trainer that not only offers you the great exercise experience but also one that holds a compact design so it isn’t going to take up much room, a few of the top compact cross trainers are listed below.
JTX Transition Review – Our Number 1
This folding cross trainer by JTX (lowest price here!) is the answer to all your space saving gym equipment requirements. This folding cross trainer can fold up and save up to 33% space – a great space saving cross trainer for people with small areas to exercise in. Take a look at the other features this expensive cross trainer provides its users:
- Heart rate control system – Upon purchasing this cross trainer you will be presented with a free heart rate strap which will allow you to adjust the resistance for a more effective workout.
- Robust structure – The robust structure this design provides will allow users weighing up to 135kgs to use it.
- Multiple workout programs – If you get bored easily you will be happy to know the cross trainer also comes with 19 workout programmes that will keep you entertained throughout exercising.
- Variable stride lengths – This system will allow users to change the stride length from 13-20” which makes this cross trainer perfect for multiple people to use.
All in all this is a very good compact cross trainer that doesn’t take up a whole lot of space when compared with its competitors. It comes with a hefty price tag but with everything it comes with makes this cross trainer well worth buying.
Features: Heart rate strap –Variable stride lengths – 19 workout programmes
back to menu ↑
Kettler Viteo P Review – Number 2
If you are looking for a compact cross trainer that isn’t going to set you back to much when compared with the higher end products then the Kettler Viteo P 2013 Elliptical Cross Trainer may be the product you’re looking for. Here are some of the features that come with it:
- Electronic magnetic resistance – You will be able to change the electronic magnetic resistance for up to 16 levels depending on your specific requirements.
- Four user profile memory – You will be able to save up to 4 profiles on this cross trainer model that will adjust settings to suit that user when they are exercising.
- LCD screen – An easy to use LCD screen will ensure you will be able to switch between any of the 12 programmes this cross trainer offers with ease.
- Pule receiver – There is an integrated pulse receiver feature that will enable the user to see their pulse more accurately.
This is a great cross trainer that is compact in design and isn’t going to take up a lot of that valuable room. It comes with a lot of features and settings so for the price tag it’s well worth the investment.
Features: Pulse receiver – 4 user profile memory – 12 different workout programs
back to menu ↑
JLL CT200 Review – Number 3
The JLL Home Premium CT200 Cross Trainer has been around for a couple of years now and is very popular thanks to its price. If you are looking for a cross trainer that provides all the basics have a look at the following features to see if this JLL product is right for your needs:
- Heart rate sensors – The heart rate sensors provide the user with data showing their heart rate and pulse on the monitor in front of them.
- Monitor – This product comes with a monitor that shows the users speed, distance travelled, heart rate and calories lost.
- 8 tough resistance settings – If you are finding exercising a little easier you may consider changing the resistance settings that will provide you with a tougher challenge.
- 12 months warranty – The 12 months warranty will ensure you are covered and if anything goes wrong you will be provided with a repair or a complete replacement.
This cross trainer is very affordable for anyone looking to do a bit of exercise on a daily basis without having to go to the gym. The cross trainer provides a few basic features to get you started.
Features: 8 resistance settings – 12 months warranty – Heart rate sensors
back to menu ↑
There aren’t many compact cross trainers out there that don’t take up a lot of room but the 3 above were purposely built with space saving in mind. If you are looking for a cross trainer that is compact and provides all the basic features a cross trainer should then you should definitely consider the JTX Transition Folding Gym Cross Trainer that can be folded up and put out the way until its next use.