JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer Review
If you’re considering working out at home, but still want the best equipment possible, then a high-end cross trainer is something worth considering. This targets a variety of body parts, giving you a way to exercise your entire body at once.
There are plenty of options available, but few stand out quite like the JTX Tri-Fit (lowest price here!). This model has plenty of impressive features and, combined with its low asking price, this makes it a very worthwhile option. So, what exactly can this product offer you?
While some home cross trainers focus on being compact and small, the Tri-Fit manages to do this without sacrificing the power and customisation you would expect from a gym-based equivalent. Let’s run down some of its more unique inclusions.
- This device has a 17 kg flywheel. This is, for sure, one of the biggest you will ever find on a home trainer, making it excellent for even the most seasoned of athletes.
- This device also sports some very customisable settings. Aside from the great resistance, there are 5 different stride settings, letting you control your page.
- These stride options range from 16 to 20 inches.
- It also comes with 4 different inclines, allowing you to increase the difficulty as you see fit.
- This might not seem like much but, between the two, this provides 20 different unique combinations.
- Like many high-end cross trainers, this device comes with heart rate equipment. Checking your pulse during an exercise is a great way to regulate, control and adjust your workout.
- Despite all of these features, as well as the large flywheel, this still remains a very small and compact model. At 153 x 75 x 173 cm, it will easily fit into most homes.
- It’s also rather light, at just 75 kg. As far as cross trainers go, this is relatively easy to move.
All of these features provide exactly what you need and more. It’s clear some great thought has gone into its design, as it offers more than enough customisation to please even the most precise customer.
Using The Cross Trainer
Most people probably don’t need a 17 kg flywheel, yet its very inclusion offers you the chance to expand and develop without finding the limits of the wheel itself. When you want a cross trainer that will last, this is always something to keep in mind.
Similarly, being able to customise the experience, both in terms of incline and speed, is very worthwhile. While simply adjusting the resistance is useful, these additional factors let you control the exact experience you want.
Of course this device also has heart-rate monitoring options and this can greatly enhance your experience. If you’re serious about staying in shape, the option to monitor your pulse should not be ignored.
Finally, this is a very light and compact model. When something has to stay in your home, you need to be able to move it around as and when required. With this device, that is never a problem.
This device is clearly built with home users in mind and, fortunately, its many impressive features ensure that it will be a welcome inclusion. If you’re looking for a great trainer that offers a high level of resistance, the Tri-Fit has a lot to offer!