Marcy Deluxe Cross Trainer
The Marcy Deluxe Cross Trainer (lowest price here!) is a lot different to its competitors because not only does it offer a great workout experience but it also looks nice on the eyes and it will compliment any modern household thanks to its shiny chrome look. Of course, the design of a cross trainer doesn’t need to look nice it just needs to work well – and this one certainly does that. This is a mid-range priced cross trainer and it still offers a lot even when compared to cross trainers in the higher range markets – which would suggest anyone who buys this is getting even more value for money.
Regardless of its look and the price tag it’s available for, this cross trainer offers a lot more. You will find that the sturdy design is perfect for anyone who is overweight to have a go at losing it – this cross trainer can hold up to 120kgs without it losing its performance. This cross trainer comes with a very reasonable 2 year parts and labour warranty so should it not meet your expectations it will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Have a look at the many other features this Marcy Deluxe Cross Trainer provides:
- Forward and reverse – You can use this cross trainer to pedal forwards or backwards depending on your exercise needs.
- 16 resistance levels – The 16 resistance levels will ensure you’ve always got a challenge on your hands no matter how fit you get.
- 12” stride length – A reasonable 12” stride length will suit multiple users and actions.
- LCD console display – ~An LCD console display is used to show data such as your speed, distance, heart rate, and time.
- Heart rate grips – There are heart rate sensors on the handles that will provide pulse data on the LCD screen, along with a handy body fat calculator.
- Lightweight product – This product only weighs about 36kgs so you can be sure you will be able to manoeuvre it to wherever it needs to be. The transport wheels will make moving the cross trainer even easier. It also possesses a sturdy design that can cater for people who weight up to 120kgs.
- Plenty of workout programmes – This cross trainer has 12 built-in pre-set workout programmes that you can undertake.
- Leg levellers – The leg levellers on the bottom of the structure will allow you to level the cross trainer out evenly so it won’t wobble during use no matter what surface it sits upon.
- Enhanced safety certification – This product was fully tested and comes certified by TUV and GS.
- Quiet flywheel – The 6kg flywheel will keep the operation running smoothly and is very quiet even when using the cross trainer for intense workouts.
- Body fat calculator – The body fat calculator will give you an idea of how much body fat you have lost in that specific workout.
The Marcy brand was launched in 1946 by a body builder so you know you are going to get a product that is durable for everyday use, and a product that was made by someone who exercised on a daily basis which means it is going to be comfortable and long lasting. If you are looking for a mid-range cross trainer that offers everything else all the others do and a lot more, then this Marcy Deluxe Cross Trainer may be the product you have been looking for.
The price tag is very much suited to the features it provides and the overall design is robust so even if you do weigh around 18st, you will still be able to take advantage of this systems programmes to lose weight.
Features: Leg Levellers – 16 resistance levels – Forward and reverse